Comunidad HeadRush

Hector Zamora
#49 por Hector Zamora el 05/06/2019
janyckDN escribió:
creo que el audio suena mejor .para mi el video pierde un poco de calidad .
Ambos son videos grabados con el mismo movil, pero uno de ellos lo converti a MP3 para colgarlo aqui. La diferencia en el audio creo que obedece mas a la calidad del sistema de amplificacion de los lugares.

janyckDN escribió:
lo que me gusto del video esque denotas mucha pasion al tocar esos licks y ya pocos guitarristas tiene esa pacion al tocar
Favor que me haces amigo, te lo agradezco!!!!
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -18%
    Warm Audio Foxy Tone Purple 70th Fuzz
    129 €
    Ver oferta
  • EarthQuaker Devices 70th Anniv. Plumes S Shredder
    129 €
    Ver oferta
  • -21%
    Harley Benton Fusion-T HH Roasted FBB
    298 €
    Ver oferta
Jesufla
#50 por Jesufla el 05/06/2019
Alguna recomendación para comprar monitor frfr? Alguien que haya comparado varias?
Gracias.
Subir
Hector Zamora
#51 por Hector Zamora el 05/06/2019
#50 Monitor he tenido dos. Un Harmann-Kardon pequeño y un Presonus mediano que suena de mieeeedo..... Si el Harmann fuera mas grande, seria el rey. En serio que suena maravilloso, pero es muy pequeño. Yo te recomiendo el Presonus Eris E44 85. Te dejo una imagen, como te repito, a bajo volumen queda debajo del Harmann, pero cuando le subes el volumen,,, mejor agarrate jajajaja
Archivos adjuntos ( para descargar)
Captura de Pantalla 2019-06-05 a la(s) 09.55.17.png
Subir
Jesufla
#52 por Jesufla el 05/06/2019
#51 Gracias Hector por la rapidez, pero me refería a algo mas potente, mas robusto y enfocado para tocar en directo. He pillado un Yamaha DBR10 y no me acaba de convencer del todo. Quizas alguno haya probado un Yamaha DXR10 o un Headrush FRFR-112 o similar, y me pueda contar la experiencia...
Subir
Hector Zamora
#53 por Hector Zamora el 05/06/2019
#52 Entonces lo que necesitas es este JBL. Yo lo tuve y lo usaba en vivo. No necesitas mas.
Archivos adjuntos ( para descargar)
Captura de Pantalla 2019-06-05 a la(s) 10.22.42.png
Subir
Jesufla
#54 por Jesufla el 05/06/2019
Gracias. Le voy a echar un ojo.
Salu2.
Subir
NACHO
#55 por NACHO el 05/06/2019
Hola, perdonad que me meta porque yo no tengo una Headrush, tengo una Mooer GE200.
Es para comentaros que para casa me he cogido una opción muy económica pero que suena requetebién:

https://www.thomann.de/es/alto_ts_208.htm

Si os fijáis, estéticamente es como el altavoz Headrush 108.

Solo os lo comento por si alguno busca algo sencillo para casa pero que suene bien.

Un saludo.

528bb78c50c1be8607a8f70896fc6-2432785.jpg
Subir
Hector Zamora
#56 por Hector Zamora el 05/06/2019
#55 Bienvenido Nacho, muchas gracias por la recomendacion!!!

Aqui en mi pais la marca Alto es muy apreciada. Algo elevada de precio, pero si me consta que suenan muy bien los altavoces de esa marca. De nuevo gracias y sos bienvenido!!!
Subir
NACHO
#57 por NACHO el 05/06/2019
Muchísimas gracias Héctor.
Subir
NACHO
#58 por NACHO el 05/06/2019
Por cierto, buscando la diferencia entre los altavoces headrush y Alto (es obvio que por fuera son exactamente iguales) he dado con un foro extranjero que después de hacer la consulta a atención al cliente sobre las diferencias le contestaron esto:

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/ts312-headrush-frfr-anyone.1937906/
Subir
Hector Zamora
#59 por Hector Zamora el 05/06/2019
#58 No me carga la pagina,,,,, queria leer eso porque tambien me interesa.
Subir
NACHO
#60 por NACHO el 05/06/2019

Te copio. Perdón por el tocho:

ME: 4/30/2018
I bought one of the first that Sweetwater received, for use with my Line6 Helix. As an active member of the L6 Helix forum, the question has arisen - What is the difference between the FRFR-112 and the new Alto TS312 (other than the logo)? Since Alto has not made the specs available to their dealers OR on their website.

HRS (Head Rush Support): 5/3/2018
Thank you for reaching out to us. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you!
The FRFR 12 is a full range speaker, so this will allow backing tracks to come through as well. it has the power and frequency range to handle such a task.
- full range/ flat freq response
- ideal for monitoring
If you have additional questions or concerns, or if the information we provided today does not help completely resolve your inquiry, please let me know!

ME: 5/3/2018
Thank you for your reply.
Please answer the question, which was:
"As an active member of the L6 Helix forum, the question has arisen - What is the difference between the FRFR-112 and the new Alto TS312 (other than the logo)?"
I know what FRFR means, that's WHY I bought the FRFR-112.
Note the word "difference", which is the essence of the question.

HRS (Head Rush Support): 5/3 2018
Hello,
As mention in my previous email, The FRFR 112 is a full range/ flat freq response, ideal for monitoring and does not have any preamp built inside for microphone usage compare to the TS series from alto professional. That would be the difference between the two items.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!
Best Regards,

ME: 5/4/2018
Sorry if it seems like I'm being obtuse or combative, BUT....
If the lack of a mic preamp is the ONLY difference, imparts no special tonal advantage, and both units are the same price, then other than the free advertising from the giant logo, I wonder what's the point of the Headrush FRFR-112? Being the same company, you certainly knew that the TS312 was on the way. Seems like a good way to give the Headrush brand a negative image, selling a lesser device for the same price?
OR.... is there actually a voicing difference that you, personally, are unaware of? If there's someone there with a better explanation of what's going on here, you really should get them involved, because I'm 5 minutes away from returning this to Sweetwater and posting my experience on every music and guitar forum of which I'm a member (which is every one that matters). What gives?

HRS: 5/7/2018
Hello,
Completely understand, I have CC’d in this message one of my senior technician in the department, (name redacted to protect the guilty), he will gladly be able to further assist with your question.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!
Best Regards,

HRS: 5/9/2018 Senior Technician
Hi EJ,
Thank you for contacting me I’m glad to assist!
The biggest differences between the TS3 series speakers and the FRFR 112 will be the flat response for a much cleaner guitar tone. Connecting a guitar to the TS3 speakers will give you an EQ curve that may be undesirable.
Let me know if you have any questions!

ME: 5/9/2018
Thanks for responding. Here is what we're all wondering.
Below is from the "Features and Specs":
Features
1-Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
2-2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
3-(2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
4-Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
5-Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
6-6LR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets
7-Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
Questions:
1- This seems to indicate that the speaker (the most important part of guitar tone) is NOT the same as the TS312, despite the specs being identical. YES or NO?
4- On the TS series, this is a typical boost lows and highs to compensate the Fletcher Munson curve and accentuate the "DJ" frequencies. "Cutting through the mix", on guitar, is usually accomplished by boosting the mids. Does this switch do the former or the latter? OR?
How much of the "flat response" is accomplished by the "Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver", and how much is the result of eliminating the PA/DJ tuned mic preamp? Is the FRFR-112 really just a function impaired TS312?
These questions are important to the modeling community because many are saying "Just get the TS312, it's the same thing." Inquiring minds want to know, what, exactly, IS the difference, or is it all just marketing hype?
Again, I'm not being combative, I really LIKE the way my FRFR-112 sounds. But as the saying goes, "The devil is in the details".

ME: 5/17/2018
So, I'm led to assume, from your lack of further response, that the ONLY difference between the FRFR-112 and the TS312 is the lack of mic preamps in the FRFR-112. That the speaker system is exactly the same, the contour switch is the same boost lows/highs, and there are no other differences (other than the grill)?
Speak now, as this conversation WILL be posted on the modeling forums!

HRS: 5/17/2018 Senior Technician
Hi EJ,
Sorry for the delay in response. As mentioned before, the major differences between the two speakers will be the mic preamps and the response curve

ME: 5/17/2018
"... the major differences between the two speakers will be the mic preamps and the response curve"
Just so that I'm sure that I understand you correctly, the difference in the response curve is therefore the result of the absence of mic preamps. Yes?

HRS: 5/17/2018 Senior Tecnician
Hi EJ,
The result for the absence of a mic preamp is due to the FRFR being a guitar monitor, so there was not a need to include mic pres
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draw your own conclusions.
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo