Comunidad Fractal Axe Fx

gopafer
#1417 por gopafer el 06/02/2016
Firmware nuevo

Mark I/II:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/2.0/axefx2_Quantum_2p00.zip

XL:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/2.0/axefx2_xl_Quantum_2p00.zip

XL+:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/Quantum/2.0/axefx2_xlplus_Quantum_2p00.zip
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • Kemper Profiler Stage
    1.429 €
    Ver oferta
  • -21%
    Harley Benton Fusion-T HH Roasted FBB
    298 €
    Ver oferta
  • Harley Benton DNAfx GiT
    139 €
    Ver oferta
gopafer
#1418 por gopafer el 06/02/2016

Improved tube modeling. New algorithms uses more accurate plate current formulas based on actual measurements rather than theoretical values. This results in smoother, thicker distortion and better dynamic response.

Improved power supply modeling. New algorithms improve sag and feel. For convenience the virtual power supply voltage (B+) can now be monitored on the PWR DYN tab of the amp block. When the Supply Sag control is selected the gain reduction meter will display the supply voltage in dB relative to the idle voltage.

Improved cathode bias algorithm for “Class-A” amp models (i.e. Class-A 30W, AC- 20 Dlx, etc). In conjunction with this the Cathode Squish parameter has been repurposed as “Cathode Bias” and controls the value of a virtual cathode resistor. A value of 50% is “optimum” and biases the power tubes at true Class A operation (neglecting any bias shifting due to supply sag, screen droop, etc.). Values greater than 50% increase the resistance and therefore bias the power tubes “colder”. Values less than 50% bias the tubes beyond Class A. In a real amp this would probably destroy the tubes but that limitation does not exist in our virtual amp. Most real amps of this type actually operate far below Class A and the default values for the models will reflect this. Note that the Power Tube Bias value should be set to 1.00 for these amp types (since that parameter controls the grid voltage and the grid voltage is at a maximum in these types of amps). Existing presets will be automatically updated with new default Cathode Bias and Power Tube Bias values.

Improved Phaser block CPU usage.
Added “Filter Slope” parameter to Cabinet block. This can be used to select between first-order (6 dB/octave) or second-order (12 dB/octave) filters for the Low Cut and High Cut filters.

Improved Plexi “Jump” models to account for interaction between Drive controls. Renamed Plexi 50W High amp model to “Plexi 50W Hi 1” (see below).

Added “Plexi Hi 2” amp model which is similar to Plexi 50W Hi 1 except the second triode stage has a 0.68uF cathode bypass capacitor. The second bypass capacitor was added in the early 70’s and gives a slightly brighter tone.

Added “Plexi 100W 1970” based on a 1970 Marshall 1959SLP 100. This particular amp has a darker, smoother sound than earlier Plexis.

Added “Ruby Rocket” amp model based on a Paul Ruby Rocket with the Bright switch in the down position. The existing model has been renamed “Ruby Rocket Brt” to reflect the state of the Bright switch being in the up position.

Added “AC-20 12AX7 B” amp model based on an AC-20 Deluxe with the rear switch set to 12AX7 and the Bass/Treble switch set to Bass. The existing models have been renamed AC-20 EF86 B, AC-20 EF86 T, and AC-20 12AX7 T.

Added “Spawn Nitrous 1” amp model based on the OD-1 mode of a Splawn Nitro with KT-88 power tubes.

Fixed Spawn Nitrous model broken by earlier firmware update. If you are using this model in your presets you should reset the model by deselecting and reselecting the amp type. This model has been renamed “Spawn Nitrous 2” to indicate that it is the OD-2 mode (see above).

Fixed wrong default Negative Feedback value in all “Dizzy” models. Note that the Presence control in these models has more range than the actual amp as the amps have a limiting resistor that the models do not have. Turning the Presence all the way up on the real amps is equivalent to around 7-8 on the models.

Fixed wrong Bass taper in Recto2 amp models. Previous taper was Log30A. Taper is now Log10A. Existing presets should be auditioned as the amount of bass will be less.

NOTE: This firmware represents a significant update in the amp modeling and the amp models themselves. Many models have been redone. Although care was taken to ensure as much compatibility with existing presets as possible, your presets may be altered.
Subir
guitartotal
#1419 por guitartotal el 08/02/2016
veo que tiene mas formas de conexiones, alguien a probado la del amplificador , micrófono altavoz di, ? teneis algún resultado, coneccion o experiencia, con el nuevo firmware?
Subir
Jossy
#1420 por Jossy el 08/02/2016
Buenas.

Tengo un Axe standard con la version v10, merece la pena actualizar a v11? que tiene la v11 para actualizar y como se actualiza?

Perdonar las preguntas pero me pierdo con tanto post...
Un saludo.
Subir
josemimanza
#1421 por josemimanza el 08/02/2016
Lo he actualizado al Quantum 2.0 y lo que he notado, es una mejoría en los overdrive/cruch de algunos amplificadores, es justo lo que me parece que flaquea mi axe, por lo demas no he notado grandes cambios.
Subir
Kurzleader
#1422 por Kurzleader el 08/02/2016
#1420 si, se nota bastante mejoría actualizando al último firmware. En su día recuerdo que el salto de la 10 a la 11 fue notable en cuanto a dinámica y un sonido mas redondo.
Tengo el standard desde que lo cogí en su dia con el firmware 5.18 y despues de pasar por todas las actualizaciones, sin duda el último firmware es el que deja los standard y ultra mas depurados.

Para instalar un firmware tienes que hacerlo vía MIDI con el Axe edit y soncronizar el Axe desde el submenú de actualización de firmware.
Subir
fmartmac
#1423 por fmartmac el 09/02/2016
hola, me podéis decir si el axe fx ultra se puede actualizar al quantum 2.0???
Subir
gopafer
#1424 por gopafer el 09/02/2016
No. No se puede. Es para los mark II y posteriores.
Subir
fmartmac
#1425 por fmartmac el 09/02/2016
ok, gracias. un saludo.
Subir
porpedir...
#1426 por porpedir... el 23/02/2016
Ale, ya ha salido el Q2.01 beta:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-ii-quantum-rev-2-01-public-beta.111095/

Además del parámetro Harmonic (interacción entre válvulas) ahora tenemos seis válvulas de previo para elegir: 12AX7A, ECC83, 7025, 12AX7B, ECC803 y EF86.
Subir
liquidtension
#1427 por liquidtension el 23/02/2016
Alguna ventaja tendrá compañero, la unica pagina que he visto yo para el Standard o el Ultra es esta:

http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/gen1/index.php?title=Main_Page

y el firmware no lo encuentro por ningun lado...si tu lo encuentras, actualizalo que seguro suena mejor (no sé si añade previos supongo que sí)

Amigo fmartmac, para fractal audio los propietarios del standard/Ultra son los como los repudiados del paraiso Axe, solo hay ojitos para el FX 2 el XL +, así que no hay forma de actualizar el cacharro, menos mal que con el ultra me sobra...

Al menos a los compañeros de los cacharros mas actuales los tienen entretenidos con las actualizaciones...el dia que pueda me uno al foro de los actualizadores y me dedico a actualizar mi nuevo y flamante axe, pero por ahora, me tendré que conformar que la economia está ajustada,jejeje

Saludos !!
Subir
fmartmac
#1428 por fmartmac el 23/02/2016
gracias liquidtensión, la verdad que a mi me sobra con lo que tengo con el ultra, jejejej.
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo