¡Nuevo plugin gratuito muy pro! Tonelib GFX

JC Denton
#25 por JC Denton el 06/10/2019
muchas gracias gente, a ver si tengo tiempo esta tarde y me lo bajo y lo voy probando
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -18%
    Warm Audio Foxy Tone Purple 70th Fuzz
    129 €
    Ver oferta
  • Boss Katana 50 MKII
    269 €
    Ver oferta
  • -21%
    Harley Benton Fusion-T HH Roasted FBB
    298 €
    Ver oferta
culebra
#26 por culebra el 11/10/2019
Ups. Pues parece que con la versión 4, ahora cuesta 48.28€.

Ya decía yo que no podía actualizar. Bueno, pues lo dicho. Hasta la vista!
Subir
astrako77
#27 por astrako77 el 11/10/2019
We’ve noticed that the latest update of GFX and JAM User License Agreement had caused some misunderstanding among our users. So we’ve decided to clarify the situation about the latest update.

First, let us emphasize one more time that there won’t be any clips or limitations in the evaluation version of both TL GFX and TL JAM, as we do not believe that technological enforcement of licensing policy is in the best interest of our users.

Yes, ToneLib GFX and ToneLib Jam is now distributed on a paid basis. Due to the circumstances beyond our control, we were forced to change the form of our products’ distribution much earlier than it was initially planned, and we are sincerely sorry we didn’t have enough time to inform you about it properly.

It is said that you should pay for our product within 30 days, otherwise you will violate GFX/JAM User License Agreement. What does it mean for users? It means you won’t be able to update the apps to the further versions unless you buy a license. Will your GFX/JAM app be completely blocked by the end of 30 days or will it lose some of its features? No, it won’t, because we would never do such thing to our users.

The latest license agreement changes don’t involve ToneLib Zoom. It is still free, and we are not intent to move it on a paid basis in the foreseeable future.

As we really appreciate all the users who helped us to develop our products during all the time it was free to use, we would like to thank you with a special offer on ToneLib Jam and ToneLib GFX. You will get 25% off discount if you purchase our products up to October 31st. All your support, your feedbacks and your attention really means a world to us, so it’s the less we can pay you for it. All the users who registered before October 7th will be able to gain their discount coupons within couple of days. Do not forget to check your email!

Once again, we would like to thank all of our users for their support.

ToneLib
Subir
AnthonyClass
#28 por AnthonyClass el 11/10/2019
culebra escribió:
Ups. Pues parece que con la versión 4, ahora cuesta 48.28€.

pues me quedo con la versión anterior que me hace el avío 😂😂😂
han tardado poco en hacerlo de pago normal todo dios descargándolo
Subir
PA.LU.A
#29 por PA.LU.A el 02/11/2019
Hola chicos :hola:
Pues a mí me da muchísima latencia ¿Se os ocurre por qué puede ser? Lo utilizo directamente como un RIG y la latencia es enorme, parece como si tuviera instalado un delay o una reverb cathedral
Subir
AnthonyClass
#30 por AnthonyClass el 02/11/2019
polilla245 escribió:
Pues a mí me da muchísima latencia

pues ni idea, a mi me va perfecto
fijate bien en la latencia que tienes predeterminada y tal...
Subir
astrako77
#31 por astrako77 el 02/11/2019
#29 ¿Has mirado el buffer de tu DAW? Cuando tocas el buffer ha de estar muy bajo y cuando mezclas buffer alto (suele poner recomendado). Mira a ver si es eso
Subir
pedrobotero
#32 por pedrobotero el 14/12/2019
Pues a día de hoy y con mas de un mes desde que los tengo instalados (GFX y JAM), la versión de pago me hace como reaper, saca la ventana de seguir con la evaluación pero puedo utilizarlas sin ningún problema
Subir
AnthonyClass
#33 por AnthonyClass el 14/12/2019
yo directamente pasé a la versión anterior y como siempre
Subir
Alex
#34 por Alex el 22/02/2020
Saludos, alguien me puede decir cómo conseguir la versión anterior a la de pago? Gracias!
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo