¿que guitarrista eres?

mauro2007
#73 por mauro2007 el 24/02/2009
Slash

You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife. :D:D:D
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • Kemper Profiler Stage
    1.429 €
    Ver oferta
  • PRS 70th SE McCarty 594 SC QuiltBO
    1.055 €
    Ver oferta
  • Harley Benton DNAfx GiT
    139 €
    Ver oferta
iori yagami
#74 por iori yagami el 24/02/2009
a mi me salio randy rhoads jamas lo habia escuchado solo en la cancion de ozzy del tren lokiz:oops:
Subir
khirareg
#75 por khirareg el 24/02/2009
Me ha salido Angus Young, me encanta AC/DC o sea que no problem
Subir
locrium
#76 por locrium el 26/02/2009
me salió Marty Friedman :D
Subir
ibanez93
#77 por ibanez93 el 26/02/2009
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

me van a matar pero no soy muy de petrucci o dream theater :| pero respondi con sinceridad :D
Subir
SauKi
#78 por SauKi el 27/02/2009
me salio vai :roll: :|
Subir
ibanez93
#79 por ibanez93 el 27/02/2009
sauki ¿cual jem es la de tu avatar? perdon por la pregunta fuera de lugar, pero me interesa mucho la guitarra :D ¿es la 555? si lo es ¿me puedes decir como es porfa.?
saludos :saludo:
Subir
nimor50
#80 por nimor50 el 27/02/2009
You are Julián Hernández, guitarrista de Siniestro Total, llevas siempre abanderado, al cumplir como soldado y en el dia mas señalado, haces la caca de colores, te gusta dar collejas a los jipis en las cies, y no te gusta que los ayatolas te toquen la pirula.

e25378281b1d8bf94e5c9e37d0d05-356503.jpg

jostias pues si que esta wais el rollo este, lo que pasa es que no conozco ni al Julian Hernandez ese, ni a los Siniestro total esos, pero gustarme, me ha gustao.
Subir
nicoguitarra22
#81 por nicoguitarra22 el 27/02/2009
You are Yngwie Malmsteen! You are an arrogant prick, but may very well be the most technically sound, musically smart guitarist on the planet. You know you're better than everyone else, and you've got the skills to prove it. You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.

no esta angus?
Subir
bassotti
#82 por bassotti el 27/02/2009
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players

Pues ya me gustaría, ya aunque no es mi perferido pero hay que reconocer que el chaval se da maña
Subir
osc
#83 por osc el 27/02/2009
Ale, Hendrix !! Me encanta este guitarrista además.

You are Jimi Hendrix! You died when you were in your late 20s, and are the most well known guitar player ever. You played the guitar upside down. You have a very unique style, and are even more popular now than you were when you were alive. Drugs were your undoing, but you will go down in history as one of the most innovative musicians ever.
Subir
eltharion8
#84 por eltharion8 el 27/02/2009
dpm angus young ouhhh yeahhhh

Which Guitar Player Are You? (pics)
Angus Young

Report this image

You are Angus Young! One of the most popular guitarists of all time, you are the lead player of AC/DC. You've been around forever, and no matter what anyone says about you, everyone likes your stuff. Your music is too contagious not to like. Your stage presence is amazing, and one of the funnest to watch.
Subir
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo