¿que guitarrista eres?

nyngwie
#1 por nyngwie el 19/08/2007
ACA LES DEJO UN LINK DONDE TIENEN Q' ELEJIR UNA DE LAS OPCIONES A LAS DISTINTAS PREGUNTAS Y A LO ULTIMO LE DIRAN Q' GUITARRISTA ERES!

YO SOY:

Marty Friedman

You are Marty Friedman! Formerly of Cacophony and Megadeth, you have one of the most distinct sounds of any guitar player. Your style fits well in any type of music; you are so versatile that you have to stay solo so that you can stretch every aspect of your ability. You are one of the best sweep-pickers ever to live, and you're very elusive.

ESTE ES EL LINK:

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=13314

SALUDOS! Y DEJEN CUAL DE LOS GUITARRISTAS SON!

NICO
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
    169 €
    Ver oferta
  • Taylor 214ce-SB DLX
    1.198 €
    Ver oferta
  • Boss Katana 50 MKII
    249 €
    Ver oferta
comatorium
#2 por comatorium el 19/08/2007
Slash

Report this image

You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife.

sali a la slash que divertido... aunque lo mio es mas robert fripp :P
Subir
Aressi
#3 por Aressi el 19/08/2007
Este tema estaba en el antiguo foro y me salio el mismo resultado :ok:

Me salio vai
379e9f01ee8271f6e96d075f0a9db-22142.jpg
Subir
iñigo
#4 por iñigo el 19/08/2007
You are Michael Angelo Batio! You are the fastest guitar player on earth, and you've built your repetoire off of shredding. Speed is your game. You own a Double Guitar, and a Quad guitar. You are the first person ever to be able to play two guitar necks at the same time- playing different harmonies- and it is for this reason that you are one of the most talent guitarists ever.

Vaya mierda no me gusta nada ese tío.

No digo que sea malo.

¡Yo quería que me saliese PG y ni siquiera está!
Subir
livare
#5 por livare el 19/08/2007
Me salió Friedman :P

(NP: Lost Reverie - Mauvaise Foi)

Subir
JmFernandez
#6 por JmFernandez el 19/08/2007
Toma Cesar... por si te duelen los golpes ...

Imagen no disponible
Subir
hector_beker
#7 por hector_beker el 19/08/2007
You are Randy Rhoads! You died before you were ever able to reach your full potential, and you started very young and were a good teacher even in your teens. You were with Ozzy for a number of years before you were killed in a plane crash, induced by your own doing. You will be remembered forever

Pues a mi no me parece mucho mucho que yo sea Randy Roads, mas bien Kurt Cobain o Shaun Morgan pero ni siquiera salen...
Subir
leon
#8 por leon el 19/08/2007
Que malo que eres JMFernandez! Seguro que César ta mejor que la mayoría de la juventud de oy en día XD esos si que necesitan palos para andar...

Pues a mi me ha salido Petrucci! Ademas mi favorito (y no lo he hecho queriendo xDD de esto q vas respondiendo según t suena...) y el que mas me ha influenciado por ahora...

54e216b565e190ce629b6e822331b-22970.jpg

You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.
Subir
chinavai
#9 por chinavai el 19/08/2007
je je lo que es curioso es que por alguna razon a todos nos salen nuestros guitarristas faboritos, seguro que somos del todo sinceros en las respuestas :roll: el caso es que yo conteste a boleo pues no entiendo la mayoria de las respuestas que da como opcion (ni las preguntas :D) y me salio vai supongo que su razonamiento se baso solo en que eleji la jem y en otra pregunta conteste Flowers como guitarra
Subir
Manuel_Baez
#10 por Manuel_Baez el 20/08/2007
Me sale....

You are Yngwie Malmsteen! You are an arrogant prick, but may very well be the most technically sound, musically smart guitarist on the planet. You know you're better than everyone else, and you've got the skills to prove it. You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing

Malmsteen!!!! Es sorprendente porque aunque me gusta nunca fue de mis favoritos y no escogí la fender sino la flying-v de jackson. Supongo que será porque soy arrogante y chulo en el escenario (o eso me dicen los compañeros de la orquesta, que salgo a tocar con gafas de sol a las 4 de la mañana en el pase rockero y hago más trucos que un perro xD, asi que con el grupo ni te digo). La verdad es que no me doy cuenta aunque la gente dice que cuando me subo me cambia un poco el carácter (sólo un poco, que soy un chulo a todas horas eh? xD)

Movido de "General" a "Ocio & humor" (Julio)
Subir
theknowsbe
#11 por theknowsbe el 20/08/2007
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

DT D==== ...
Subir
double sharp
#12 por double sharp el 21/08/2007
Ese test no vale su peso en mierda, troncos. ¿Pues no me sale que soy el Hendrix? :(

You are Jimi Hendrix! You died when you were in your late 20s, and are the most well known guitar player ever. You played the guitar upside down. You have a very unique style, and are even more popular now than you were when you were alive. Drugs were your undoing, but you will go down in history as one of the most innovative musicians ever.
Subir
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo