¿que guitarrista eres?

Andruten
#25 por Andruten el 23/08/2007
Qué bueno! Me ha salido que soy Kirk Hammet!

8cb7c4e5fb793f16ac83bedf314d8-22898.jpg

Alguien escribió:
You are Kirk Hammet. You have squandered your guitar playing skills on an album called St. Anger, and have forever marked up your name for being a sellout. You were taught by Joe Satriani, but seem to have forgotten how to play solos. Your early stuff with Metallica was good, but now you have no creative talent left; as many former fans are revolting against you.

Me parto con la descripción que me ha creado xDD!!
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
    169 €
    Ver oferta
  • Kemper Profiler Stage
    1.429 €
    Ver oferta
  • EarthQuaker Devices 70th Anniv. Plumes S Shredder
    129 €
    Ver oferta
michael_lowe
#26 por michael_lowe el 23/08/2007
jajajajajjaa la descripcion de hammet es buenisima xDDD +1 de pseudo karma a los de quiz.myyearbook.com!
Subir
joel
#27 por joel el 23/08/2007
mira kien me ha salido
54e216b565e190ce629b6e822331b-22970.jpg
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.
Subir
kender's
#28 por kender's el 25/08/2007
Nooooooo slash noooooooo!!!!!
Que he hecho para merecer eso?

Huy que cosas.... tendré que hacer trampa en las preguntas... jajajajaja

Saludos.
Subir
fali
#29 por fali el 26/08/2007
q mi me ha salio el petrucci, pero sera por el pelo largo ondulao, aunque ya chinavai en el antiguo foro me dijo que tenia un aire, jeje. por cierto, el petrucci no me gusta nada! que le vamos a hacer...
Subir
nicosb
#30 por nicosb el 26/08/2007
You are Yngwie Malmsteen! You are an arrogant prick, but may very well be the most technically sound, musically smart guitarist on the planet. You know you're better than everyone else, and you've got the skills to prove it. You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.

Si... puede ser... por que no... :D
La otra vez me había salido Marty Friedman :roll:
Saludos!
Subir
don lucero
#31 por don lucero el 30/08/2007
Andres Segovia:roll:
Subir
linde
#32 por linde el 30/08/2007
Steve Vai

You are Steve Vai! Formerly of Whitesnake, you were a pupil of Joe Satriani. You went solo and created your own special brand of intriquite music. You and Joe have very similar styles, both very upbeat and very emotional. You and Joe tour regularily, and have millions of adoring fans.
Subir
artur0
#33 por artur0 el 22/09/2007
John Petrucci:cool:
Subir
dimebagii
#34 por dimebagii el 22/09/2007
You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.

Será porque me pego bastante con el inglés y por lo de la cerveza :D. Yo quería ser Randy Rhoads :D
Subir
juankipua
#35 por juankipua el 23/09/2007
axe72bcn escribió:
John Petrucci
54e216b565e190ce629b6e822331b-22970.jpg
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

+1

Aunque no cuenta mucho la verdad, porque la mitad de las preguntas las he puesto al azar :D
Subir
irles
#36 por irles el 23/09/2007
bueeeeeno me salio John Petrucci xD no ta mal del todo (podria haber sido peor)

Un SaLuDo
Subir
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo